Workshops and Machinery Servicing
Why is a SmartShelters stucture your best option for workshop and machinery servicing space?
- Extra heavy grade galvanised steel framing
- Ripstop polyethylene covers designed specifically for southern UV extremities – extended lifespan
- Unique cover insulating properties – cooler in summer, warmer in winter
- Custom design available
- Robust build quality – made in NZ
- Comprehensive engineer certification – AS/NZS 1170.2:2011
- Ease of installation – fast to relocate
- Wide range of spans and height – from 6m wide up to a massive FIFTY metres!
If you’re looking for a fast, effective answer to your machinery shelter or workshop shelter requirements, SmartShelter’s container-mounted shelters are your best option.
Made in New Zealand from structural-grade steel and an ultra-UV resistant PE fabric, SmartShelter’s container-mounted shelters are purpose designed
to stand up to demanding conditions across the world. You can have confidence through our full engineer certification that your SmartShelter will
withstand the range of environments you work in, whether it is New Zealand, the Pacific, the Americas, continental Africa or the world.
SmartShelters smart kitset design means that your shelter is quick and easy to install, and can be quickly dismantled and reassembled at another location
as the need arises. All SmartShelters pack down into a very compact size for transportation or storage.
We can come up with a SmartShelters structure to suit almost any application and situation. Our innovative design team will work with you to create
a custom SmartShelters structure to fit your unique requirements. Containers aren’t the only mounting option for your SmartShelter – we’ve also
come up with solutions to suit concrete blocks, timber or steel posts, concrete panels, and even on the existing walls of an earthquake-damaged
The ideal shelter for:
- Machinery storage
- Vehicle and machinery storage
- Service bays
- Equipment overhaul
- Welding areas
- Sandblasting booths
- Industrial coatings areas