Container Mounted Shelters.
You can Trust Smart Shelters Container Shelters
We know that when you need a Container Shelter for site work, storage, machinery servicing, equipment maintenance or general storage, you need a structure which you can rely on.
We’ve worked closely with contractors, site managers, engineers and suppliers for years to make SmartShelters structures the Container Shelters of choice.
A shipping container sub-frame provides instant workshop, garage, service bay and general storage area including lockup or dangerous goods storage. Designed to be relocated with a minimal disruption, you may pack up your SmartShelters' Container Shelter and take it with you when your contract or lease ends.
Temporary SmartShelters Container Shelters are ideal for short-time contracts, but are also achieve fast, efficient and flexible shelter for permanent projects.
Why choose SmartShelters superior container mounted shelters?
- Extra heavy grade galvanised steel framing
- Wind rated to your site specific conditions - up to 300 k/h
- Ripstop polyethylene covers designed specifically for southern UV extremities – extended lifespan
- Unique cover insulating properties – cooler in summer, warmer in winter
- Custom design available
- Robust build quality – made in NZ
- Comprehensive engineer certification – AS/NZS 1170.2:2011
- Ease of installation – fast to relocate
- Wide range of spans and height – from 6m wide up to a massive 50 metres!