Container Mounted Shelters
You can Trust SmartShelters Container Shelters
We know that when you need a Container Shelter for site work, storage, machinery servicing, equipment maintenance or general storage, you need a structure which you can rely on.
We’ve worked closely with contractors, site managers, engineers and suppliers for years to make SmartShelters structures the Container Shelters of choice.
A shipping container sub-frame provides instant workshop, garage, service bay and general storage area including lockup or dangerous goods storage. Designed to be relocated with minimal disruption, you may pack up your SmartShelters' Container Shelter and take it with you when your contract or lease ends.
Temporary SmartShelters Container Shelters are ideal for short-time contracts but are also achieve fast, an efficient and flexible shelter for permanent projects.
Why choose SmartShelters superior container mounted shelters?
- Extra heavy grade galvanised steel framing
- Wind rated to your site-specific conditions - up to 300 k/h
- Ripstop polyethene covers designed specifically for southern UV extremities – extended lifespan
- Unique cover insulating properties – cooler in summer, warmer in winter
- Custom design available
- Robust build quality – made in NZ
- Comprehensive engineer certification – AS/NZS 1170.2:2011
- Ease of installation – fast to relocate
- Wide range of spans and height – from 6m wide up to a massive 50 metres!