Concrete Block Mounted Shelters
Are you setting up bins for bulk products? Do you have existing bins that need covering? A SmartShelters structure is your ideal solution!
You can rely on a robust concrete mounted SmartShelters structure to consistently provide a high standard of shelter.
We have a huge range of spans, from six metres wide through to an enormous FIFTY metres wide.
With SmartShelters structures, any length is possible - talk to a sales consultant today about how we can customise a SmartShelter to suit a huge range of mounting subframes including:
- concrete blocks
- precast panels
- concrete barriers
- existing concrete bins (wall strength permitting)
- most concrete wall products, subject to strength
Concrete mounted SmartShelters are an excellent alternative where a lack of space means that container-mounted SmartShelters aren't practical. In many situations, the weight of the subframe itself means that no further foundations are required, which saves time and cost in the set-up.
- Extra heavy grade galvanised steel framing
- Ripstop polyethene covers designed specifically for southern UV extremities – extended lifespan
- Unique cover insulating properties – cooler in summer, warmer in winter
- Custom design available
- Robust build quality – made in NZ
- Comprehensive engineer certification – AS/NZS 1170.2:2011
- Ease of installation – fast to relocate
- Wide range of spans and height – from 6m wide up to a massive THIRTY-FIVE metres!
OUR CONCRETE BLOCK MOUNTED SHELTERS ARE IDEAL FOR:
- Civil works
- Storage shelters
- Bulk storage– coal, aggregate, fertilisers, minerals
- Removable shelters
- Service Bays
- Concrete panel bed shelters
- Storage rooms
- Mining shelters
- Machinery storage
- Dome shelters
12 Year Warranty
High Snow Ratings
High Wind Ratings
Proudly NZ Made
Take a look at one of our recent projects in the Deep South - covering a horse arena. Our client Margaret Lawton is hugely impressed with the performance of the structure. "From the very start SmartShelters were very easy to deal with and the whole process for us was very enjoyable."