Concrete Block Mounted Shelters
Are you setting up bins for bulk products? Do you have existing bins that need covering? A SmartShelters structure is your ideal solution!
You can rely on a robust concrete mounted SmartShelters structure to consistently provide a high standard of shelter.
We have a huge range of spans, from six metres wide through to an enormous FIFTY metres wide.
With SmartShelters structures, any length is possible - talk to a sales consultant today about how we can customise a SmartShelter to suit a huge range of mounting subframes including:
- concrete blocks
- precast panels
- concrete barriers
- existing concrete bins (wall strength permitting)
- most concrete wall products, subject to strength
Concrete mounted SmartShelters are an excellent alternative where a lack of space means that container-mounted SmartShelters aren't practical. In many situations, the weight of the subframe itself means that no further foundations are required, which saves time and cost in the set-up.
- Extra heavy grade galvanised steel framing
- Ripstop polyethene covers designed specifically for southern UV extremities – extended lifespan
- Unique cover insulating properties – cooler in summer, warmer in winter
- Custom design available
- Robust build quality – made in NZ
- Comprehensive engineer certification – AS/NZS 1170.2:2011
- Ease of installation – fast to relocate
- Wide range of spans and height – from 6m wide up to a massive THIRTY-FIVE metres!
OUR CONCRETE BLOCK MOUNTED SHELTERS ARE IDEAL FOR:
- Civil works
- Storage shelters
- Bulk storage– coal, aggregate, fertilisers, minerals
- Removable shelters
- Service Bays
- Concrete panel bed shelters
- Storage rooms
- Mining shelters
- Machinery storage
- Dome shelters