But no matter what purpose your shed might serve, the best farm sheds have a few things in common. A high quality shed will:
- Be designed and constructed by an expert team: SmartShelters has been designing and constructing New Zealand farm sheds and shelters for a century. Whether high wind, high snow or high rain, they’re made to cope with local conditions.
- Be made with the highest quality materials: At SmartShelters we use the world’s highest quality materials, like our thinner, stronger and more energy efficient Membrane Structure Fabric.
- Offer peace of mind: The market-leading 12 year SmartShelter warranty gives you the confidence you need to get on with the job, knowing that your shed is up to the task
- Be capable of storing whatever you need: With spans as wide 45m, lengths as large you need them, and excellent height clearances that can be made even greater through the clever use of mounts, SmartShelter sheds will be able to house all of your assets, no matter the size.
What is the price for a pole shed?
It’s important to view your structure – be it a pole shed or any other type of shed – not as a cost, but as an investment. The right construction will enable you to work better, while protecting the things that you need protected. As such, the lowest initial price doesn’t often work out to be the lowest price in the long term. Quality matters.
That fact aside, the cost of pole sheds and other large farm sheds can vary greatly. There are a number of factors that will influence the price of your construction, including:
- Width, length, height and overall square metreage
- Width in relation to length (on a square metre basis, a short and wide structure is less efficient to build than a long and wide structure)
- The application of the design
- The importance of the structure
- Location factors that will affect the design (e.g. altitude, snow loading and wind ratings)
- Ground conditions that will influence the design of the foundation
- The site location (the more easily accessible the site, the lower the cost of construction)
- The configuration of options (e.g. end walls, doors, side eaves, guttering, etc.)
Contact a member of our experienced team today to discuss a truly smart shelter solution for your property.